Smooth those lines
BOTOX® Cosmetic is administered by Dr. A as a simple, nonsurgical treatment that is injected directly into the muscles. It works by blocking nerve impulses to the injected muscles. This reduces muscle activity that causes lines to form between the brows.
Dr. A charges $15/unit for all botox services.
An average treatment is between 20-40 units for the forehead and eyes.
Masseter muscle injections are between 40- 80 units for TMJ.
Migraine treatment is usually between 80-100 units.
For a FREE consultation, call 415.777.0100
For more information about BOTOX® visit their website at: http://www.botoxcosmetic.com.Book With Dr. A
*You will be taken to Dr. A’s website
Before Your Botox Treatment
- To avoid bruising it is best not to take any pain relievers that are blood thinners such as aspirin, Advil, Motrin (Ibuprofen), or Vitamin E.
- Do not use Botox if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, are allergic to any of its ingredients, or suffer from any neurological disorders. Please inform your clinician if you have any questions about this prior to the procedure.
- Sunburned skin is difficult to treat so avoid exposure to the sun.
- Avoid Waxing, bleaching, tweezing, or the use of hair removal cream on the area to be treated.
- Avoid the use of Alpha Hydroxy Acids higher than 10% and avoid Retinoids.
- Inform your clinician if you have a history of Perioral Herpes to receive advice on antiviral therapy prior to treatment.
- Always inform your clinician of all medications you may be taking as well as your medical history.
- Avoid make up the day of treatment.